Best Business Writing Courses 2021
Best Business Writing Tutorials 2021
Better Business Writing Skills
Better Business Writing will help you develop clear, concise, and powerful writing skills. Effective Business Writing courses will help you become a better writer and, through your words, change the way people think, feel, or act. This is not a technical course full of complex grammar. It examines the timeless principles that can take your writing to the next level. The Simple Things You Can Change To Start Making! The course is divided into three main sections: before you write (planning), while you write (writing) and after you write (editing). In each section, I’ll walk you step by step through the simple techniques, tips, and habits that will transform your writing and your career.
If you want to promote your business, excel in your career, and be admired by your colleagues for your writing skills, Better Business Writing skills is the course for you.
You will learn:
How to write clear, concise, and compelling words that will help you achieve your goals
The big questions you need to ask yourself before you put pen to paper
The tips I use to be a productive writer, to get into a state of fluidity and never suffer from writer’s block
How being a persuasive writer will help you achieve your goals at work
The ancient secrets of persuasive writing
Why being a good writer is essential to the success of your career or good business writing training
How to polish your words with powerful editing techniques
How to test your work to make sure it does what you want
How to structure your work for maximum impact
Business Communication Skills: Business Writing & Grammar
Become a better business copywriter and conduct yourself more professionally in your writing and interactions with your boss, clients, or coworkers – now and for the rest of your career.
What professional skills you will learn
English grammar required for writing at work or as a freelance writer
Write better emails with effective email writing techniques
How to communicate on the phone or video calls
How to communicate via instant messaging
How to conduct effective meetings
Business writing in English
The course begins by focusing on business writing and more specifically on grammar. If you work in a professional environment, your clients and colleagues are all educated and knowledgeable about grammar. Few things make you appear less professional than professional writing with poor grammar. After the first part of the course, you will understand the grammar rules to make your writing clear and professional.
Once you have mastered business grammar, you can apply your business writing skills to many other skills like writing memos, writing text messages, writing emails to managers, coworkers, or clients. potentials.
* lots of extra freebies, downloadable grammar worksheets, and business writing exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Free 15 minute coaching call (I am not selling anything or collecting your email, just answer your business communication questions)
* personal invitation to my facebook community after completing the course
* my list of 50 skills for business success after completing the course
You will learn:
Business Grammar and Business English
How to behave professionally
Writing a business letter
Professional email writing
Report Writing Made Simple
Are you lacking confidence in your business report writing skills because you have never received formal report writing training?
Panicked because you’re supposed to write an activity report and don’t know where to start?
Tired of wasting hours worrying about how to make all that research logical?
Or maybe you regularly write business reports but just don’t get the results or feedback you want from your reports?
If any of these looks like you, stop worrying now! Because this course will walk you through the process of writing an activity report – step by step and with downloadable cheat sheets.
Plus, your guide is a Cambridge graduate and teacher with years of experience writing impactful business reports.
Report Writing: Take the pain of planning and the sweat of structuring!
For most people, the hardest part of writing a report is getting started. In this course, you will learn how to reduce the hours, days, or even weeks of the report writing process through smart planning. You will learn what questions to ask so you don’t reinvent the wheel when you sit down to write your report.
But best practices of all, you will discover a miraculous technique that will completely revolutionize the way you structure your relationships. I developed this technique while working with a client who had torn their hair out at this early stage of shaping. With my help, in less than five minutes, he went from having no idea how to order his report to imposing a clear, coherent and logical structure on his ideas.
I have since shared this technique with other report writers and trust me, they are still blown away by its power and simplicity. I can’t wait to share this technique with you – and you’ll be glad you did!
Writing reports with impact to engage readers
But this course will not save you time as a writer. It will also help you save your readers time – and they’ll love you for it!
American novelist Elmore Leonard has advised writers to omit parts readers skip. And I’m going to show you how to leave out the parts of a report, yes ALL readers skip. The unnecessary parts that every report writer thinks help readers, but really annoy them.
And I’m going to bust some myths about this important executive summary. This is the only part of your report that you can guarantee everyone will read, so you’ll want to make sure it’s as compelling as possible. I’ll show you how.
Stand out from the crowd with a report that’s as beautiful as it is readable
Finally, I’ll show you how to take your near-done report to the next level with simple design and layout tips from a seasoned design professional. You’ll even discover a little design trick that’s been scientifically proven – yes, scientifically – to boost your credibility and persuasiveness with readers.
You will learn:
Save time planning a report by knowing the essential questions to ask
Increase the impact of a report by understanding its purpose
Structure complex information and ideas confidently and quickly (less than five minutes)
Decide which sections to include in the report and what should go where
Keep readers happy by making the report easy to navigate and digest
Create a report that is visually appealing and pleasing to the eye
Avoid common pitfalls that undermine your credibility as a report writer
Know exactly what to include in your executive summary (and what not to include)
Business & Technical Writing Immersion
Business Writing Immersion covers a systematic and proven approach to the art of effective and compelling business and financial writing. Using 12 steps and nearly 60 hands-on techniques, the course works from initial handwriting analysis to final copy, producing documents that succeed every time. For each writing technique, the course offers a tutorial with exercises and thoughtful answers. Special instructions help professionals for whom English is a second language. Advanced techniques help teams write long documents such as proposals.
Each step of the course consists of videos, additional PDF documents that will allow you to follow along with the instructor, and an eBook excerpt that relates to the segment covered in the video for reference. There are 38 video modules for this course, including additional material, averaging around 7-10 minutes each.
In addition, a section for writing professional emails is added as an appendix, and a new section for ESL is also included, covering tenses, verbiage and tone.
A breakdown of materials is as follows:
Introduction and overview
Step 1 – Analyze the objective
Step 2 – Analyze the audience
Step 3 – Writing the goal statement
Step 4 – Information gathering
Step 5 – Writing the outline of the sentence
Step 6 – Drafting the draft
Step 7 – Review content and organization
Step 8 – Editing for consistency
Step 9 – Edit for clarity
Step 10 – Editing for economy
Step 11 – Modification for more readability
Step 12 – Conclusion and final thoughts
Appendix B – Tips for writing emails
Appendix C – ESL Articles, Attitude and Approach, and Times
Best Business Writing Books 2021
The Only Business Writing Book You’ll Ever Need
The Only Business Writing Book You’ll Ever Need by Laura Brown is A winning combination of a how-to guide and reference books, the only business writing book you’ll ever need addresses a wide range of business communications with its simple seven-step method. These easy-to-follow steps save you time from start to finish, and helpful checklists will boost your confidence while keeping you on track. You will learn to promote yourself and your ideas in a clear and concise way, whether it’s crafting a compelling project proposal or handling emails on a daily basis.
Laura Brown’s no-nonsense and supportive approach to business writing is perfectly suited to the increasingly digital business landscape. She provides practical tips and comprehensive examples for all the most popular forms of communication, including slide shows, resumes, cover letters, web copy, and a comprehensive guide to the art of creative writing, emails, and instant messages. Insightful sidebars from experts in a variety of fields demystify the skills of desktop publishing, content creation, and author omission, and Brown’s reference resources on style, punctuation, and grammar that you’ll write flawlessly.
- Collins Reference
- Roman, Kenneth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 193 Pages - 08/22/2000 (Publication Date) - Collins Reference (Publisher)
- SOFTCOVER JOURNAL - This college ruled notebooks contains enough pages with rounded corner for...
- PREMIUM PAPER - In order to avoid the ink feathering and seepage, this ruled journal uses high...
- SPECIAL DESIGN - Unlike most of journals on the market, this journal uses SOFT RING BINDING design...
- MULTIPLE USES - Ideal for all office, school and home uses, including for taking notes and keeping...
- OPTIMAL GIFT CHOICE - Note down your note-taking, sketching, thoughts and ideas with this high...
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Davidson, Wilma (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 385 Pages - 12/08/2015 (Publication Date) - St. Martin's Griffin (Publisher)
- Harvard Business Review Press
- Garner, Bryan A. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 01/15/2013 (Publication Date) - Harvard Business Review Press (Publisher)
- Roche, Marc (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 111 Pages - 05/17/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- GREAT CLASSIC HARDCOVER RULED NOTEBOOK: Professional black durable faux leather notebook journals....
- PREMIUM THICK PAPER NOTEPAD – 128 Pages (64 Sheets) 120Gsm thick lined paper, which is 35% thicker...
- LAY-FLAT 180° RULED NOTEPAD - Comfortable writing and reading. Perfect as travel notebook, business...
- Expandable Pocket + Elastic Closure Band+ 1 Ribbon Bookmark - The elastic band is strong and the...
- CLASSIC RULED NOTEBOOK/JOURNAL - This Notebook/Journal provides plenty of space for notes, lists and...
- PREMIUM THICK PAPER NOTEPAD - This journal has 144 Pages (72 Sheets) with premium lined paper, which...
- STYLISH DESIGN - There are Expandable Inner Pocket + Elastic Closure Band + Golden Twin-wire Binding...
- GREAT CHOICE - This notebook/journal is perfect as travel notebook, business notebook and also...
- EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION - The expandable inner pocket in this journal can contain business cards,...
- WRITING HABIT STARTS HERE: enjoy executive leather journal for men and women that comes with 2 bound...
- HIGH-QUALITY GENUINE LEATHER notebook journal is handcrafted by applying natural oil and hot-pressed...
- RIGHT SIZE AND FUNCTION: use it as a traveler’s journal or business organizer as it is compact and...
- REFILLABLE LEATHER NOTEBOOK A5 use it as a scrapbook, sketchbook, planner, journal, diary, etc just...
- INSIDE THE BOX: a5 notebook cover, lined + blank notebooks (200 pages each), 2 cord wrappers....
- PROFESSIONAL DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BORING: A stylish and functional twist on the Classic Notebook,...
- A DREAM TO WRITE IN: You'll appreciate the HUSTLE Co. difference from the first sheet to the last....
- QUALITY THAT WILL LAST AND LAST (WE GUARANTEE IT!) - Say goodbye to your Journal falling apart half...
- ALWAYS HAVE A PEN WHEN YOU NEED IT - Nothing looks less professional than showing up for a meeting...
- WE BELIEVE THAT YOUR JOURNAL CAPTURES THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS: Whether that be daily journaling,...