Cigent Technology, Inc., a Silicon Valley funded startup based in Downtown Fort Myers, Florida is looking for talented individuals to join it’s top tier team to develop the next generation of cybersecurity products. Cigent’s patented software technologies are the last line in data defense, providing deep level detection and response to data threat events.
Cigent offers qualified individuals an extremely competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Vested employee stock options
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work arrangements (remote work is possible for the right candidates)
- Work, Live and Play in the Southwest Florida Paradise!
We are looking for tenacious individuals with a passion for digging deep, solving meaningful and complex problems to join our team and make a difference.
If you are looking for a fast paced and interesting endeavor that will challenge your skillset and utilizes the latest in software, hardware and cybersecurity technologies, you belong on our team and we want to talk to you!
Cigent Technology, Inc., is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Individuals applying for this position should posses following skills or the ability to quickly obtain the following skills:
- 3+ years designing RESTful API’s
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (MySql/MariaDB) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Practical experience with common web frameworks/libraries (Angular, React, etc.)
- Practical experience with HTML and CSS
- Practical experience with PHP
- Understanding of Web Servers (nginx preferable)
- Understanding of big data analytics and storage systems (elasticsearch, kibana)
- Understanding of cloud principals and providers (Google, AWS, etc)
We are looking for an individual with a desire and ability to work with a face paced, technologically advanced team to design and build the backend infrastructure required to bridge the gap between the UI/UX team and the product development team.
Responsibilities include working with the team to enhance our cybersecurity product offerings, rapid prototyping to full production versions of new and innovative API solutions and research/development of the best API technologies to deliver our solutions to market.
Position reports to the VP of Engineering.
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is desired. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. [...]
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.