Best Palo Alto Firewall Courses 2021
Best Palo Alto Firewall Tutorials 2021
Palo Alto Firewalls Configuration By Example – PCNSE Prep
PaloAlto firewalls are true next-generation firewalls designed from the ground up to solve legacy firewall issues. It is the first firewall platform to make decisions based on applications and not just on ports and protocols. The PCNSE exam requires a thorough understanding of the topics. Review dumps are not the way to go. You need to practice the concepts and have a clear understanding of how to configure this feature-rich firewall platform. You have to study the concepts. This course walks you through configuring the different features and how to train on AWS and Unetlab. This course covers many of the topics required for PCNSE7 or PCNSE8 and new topics are added frequently.
This course delves deeper into Palo Alto’s firewall policies and network configuration to give students a clear understanding of several topics. Topics covered include configuring security policies, SSL decryption, configuring routing, IPsec configuration, IPv6 configuration, high availability configuration, quality of service, and other real world conditions
This online course will help prepare the student for the PCNSE certification by covering in-depth topics that Palo Alto expects from applicants.
There is no material included in this class. Students should have an understanding of network terminology and be familiar with the concepts of stateful firewalls, network address translation, and routing protocols.
You will learn:
Understand the methods of deploying Palo Alto firewalls
Understand how to deploy Palo Alto firewalls in Azure and AWS
Understanding the security policies of Palo Alto firewalls
Understanding the NAT configuration of Palo Alto Firewalls
Understanding the Palo Alto Firewall Network Configuration
Understand user ID integration
Configure User ID Integration Using the User ID Agent
Configure the captive portal to authenticate users
Understand the different captive portal methods including redirection, transparency and single sign-on with examples
Understand the difference between NAT source, destination, UTurn
Understand security zones and traffic handling in PaloAlto firewalls
Understanding the flow of packets through PaloAlto firewalls
Understand the threat prevention capabilities of PaloAlto firewalls
Understand AntiSpyware, AntiVirus, IPS configuration
Understanding AntiySpyware and DNS Sinkholing
Configure AntiSpyware, Antivirus and IPS
Understanding the PaloAlto Firewall Antispyware Policy Using a Sample Configuration
Understand how to configure Wildfire
Understand how to configure data loss protection
Configuring SSL decryption
Understanding SSL decryption
Understanding SSL Decryption Using a PaloAlto Firewall SSL Decryption Example
Understand How to Avoid Split Brain Situation with Firewalls in Active / Passive HA
PaloAlto Firewall U-Turn NAT Configuration Example
Understand the difference between inbound and outbound proxy
Understand the concept of virtual routers
BGP and OSPF configuration example
Configuring multiple ISPs with different failover scenarios
Configuring policy-based forwarding using different scenarios
Configure IPSEc L2L VPN tunnel on Paloato firewall with different scenarios
Understand the difference between IKEv1 and IKEv2 and how to deploy Palo Alto firewall with IKEv2 and the benefits
Understand the difference between IKEv1 main mode and aggressive mode with scenarios
Understanding IKE PFS and How to Configure It
Understand and configure active / passive high availability
Understand and configure active / active high availability with floating Arp IP load sharing
Understanding the Active Active NAT configuration with examples
Understand and configure IPv6 on PaloAlto firewalls
Understand how to deploy DHCPv6 relay on PaloAlto firewalls
Understand and configure IPv6 on Palo Alto firewalls with examples.
Understand how to configure IPV6 NPTv6 and NAT64
Understand how to configure Palo Alto firewall in Azure with an example
Understand Panorama concepts, device groups, models, model stacks
Understand QoS Configuration Concepts and How to Configure QoS Marking
Understand QoS classification and markings
Understand QoS for IPSEc tunnel, bidirectional application of QoS, QoS markings, and copy of the QoS Tos header
Understand how to deploy Palo Alto firewall in Google Cloud
Introduction to Troubleshooting with Palo Alto Firewalls
When things go wrong, the administration guide or Google search will have their limits very quickly! Troubleshooting takes time, logical methodology and sharp skills: this training will give you the tools you need to find most of the root causes of problems and help you resolve them quickly on Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
Best Palo Alto Firewall Books 2021
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- IT, Pass (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 53 Pages - 11/15/2019 (Publication Date)
- DISPEL NEGATIVE ENERGY and strengthen intuition with white sage smudge sticks from Alternative...
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN on small family farms, Alternative Imagination Sage Sticks are fashioned into 1”...
- AROMATIC, SLOW-BURNING white sage smudge sticks for cleansing and purification provide ample time...
- RE-BALANCE AND CLEANSE your living space and individual objects such as furniture, jewelry and...
- EASY TO USE white sage stick bundles can be ignited using a ceremonial candle, lighter, match or...
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, CLI management for advanced users
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 3 Gbps total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- Secure off-site management and monitoring, Silent, fanless operation
- Replaces RS232 (DB-25/DB-9) serial port perfectly, connects to any laptop/PC's USB port directly to...
- An essential accessory of branded routers, switches, firewalls and wireless LAN controllers with...
- Moyina usb rollover cable uses the ft232rl chip imported from the UK FTDI Company and the most...
- Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, MAC OS, Linux and Android, except Chrome OS. For details...
- USB2.0 (1.1 compatible); CONSOLE's DTE Pinouts: RTS(1), DTR(2), TXD (3), GND(4), GND(5), RXD (6),...
- Ubiquiti Networks networks networks Unifi security Gateway Pro 4-Port (USG-PRO-4)
- 4 Gigabit RJ45 ports plus 2 Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity If needed
- Standard rack mount 1U size
- Provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network
- Max. Power Consumption:7W
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Stateful firewall and router cloud managed with the Meraki Go mobile app;...
- PEACE OF MIND: Alerts for connectivity problems and remote troubleshooting tools when needed
- ALL-INCLUSIVE WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: Automatic updates, mobile app management and tech...
- HARDWARE: PoE, WAN, and 3x LAN ports, stateful firewall, port forwarding, DHCP services, and 250Mbps...
- INCREASED PROTECTION: DNS based security powered by Cisco Umbrella with optional subscription...
- CLEANSE NEGATIVE ENERGIES with our premium Palo Santo incense wood (bursera graveolens). Burning...
- ETHICALLY SOURCED from South America, Alternative Imagination's Palo Santo is wild harvested from...
- GREAT ADDITION to your natural home fragrance products, meditation accessories, witchcraft supplies,...
- CREATE YOUR OWN smudge kit by pairing Palo Santo with other incense like white sage, mugwort,...
- HAND HELD SIZE Palo Santo sticks are approximately 4" long and 0.5" wide. Please allow some...
- Palo Alto Networks PA-220 Lab Unit - 1 Year Security Bundle
- Includes 1 Year Threat Subscription Service
- Includes 1 Year PANDB URL Subscription Service
- Includes 1 Year WildFire Subscription Service
- Includes 1 Year DNS Subscription Service
- COVERS EVERY DEVICE - Limit screen time and block online content for mobile phones, computers,...
- APP + DEVICE (2nd Gen) SOLUTION - Download the Circle App and connect the Circle Home Plus device...
- CUSTOMIZE PROFILES - Adjust individual family member’s settings based on age and maturity to...
- BUILT FOR FAST NETWORKS - Features 1Gb Ethernet port.
- TREMENDOUS VALUE - Includes 1-year subscription with access to all features. Optionally, $9.99/month...