Best UiPath Courses 2021
Best UiPath Tutorials 2021
UiPath – Level 1 Robotic Process Automation
If you’re not learning robotic process automation, or RPA, right now… you’re already late. Just as physical robots quickly replaced industrial jobs, software robots will replace a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you might think. THAT is “robotic process automation”. In this 5 Star Course, provide you with the most critical UiPath skills for robotic process automation work including:
Installation of the UiPath platform
Structure (flowchart vs sequence)
Control flows (decisions, loops, switches)
Error handling with Try / Catch
Automate Excel interactions
Automate the mainframe
Break down a process into reusable sub-components
You will learn:
Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
Install packages to automate specific targets
Understand the user interface and tool windows
Understand the most important types of RPA activities
Understand how to add logic to software robots
Use “exception handling” to properly handle errors
Schedule the robot to run using Orchestrator
Complete UiPath RPA Developer Course: Build 7 Robots
Welcome to the full UiPath RPA: Build 7 Robots Developer Course, where you will learn everything you need to know to get started as a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer. Learn and master UiPath Studio, then build cutting-edge software bots from scratch.
The best part about this course is that this course is completely project-based, which means that you will gain hands-on experience and learn the skills you need to create real software robots in a corporate environment. So if you are the type of person who “learns by doing” then this course is for you.
We start by learning what RPA is, how to choose the best processes for RPA, install UiPath on your machine, and then build your first simple robot. We then explore UiPath Studio learning all about the user interface to get a basic understanding of how to use UiPath Studio. Once we’ve covered all of the basics, we’re into building real-world software bots, ranging in complexity from beginner to advanced. In this course, we build the following robots:
Robot 1: Clothing Consultant (Beginner)
A user enters a city name, the robot then scratches Google for the temperature and weather in that city, the robot then processes the data and makes a decision which will then suggest a type of clothing to the user.
Robot 2: Data Capture (Beginner)
A common daily task in the life of a Data Capturer is to copy and paste data from an Excel spreadsheet into a web or desktop application. This robot fully automates this task. The robot copies and pastes 100 lines of customer data into their respective input fields of a web application and a desktop application. The robot even captures data from web and desktop applications simultaneously. This allows the job to be accomplished in a fraction of the time a human could with 100% accuracy.
Robot 3: automation challenge (intermediate)
This is an RPA challenge created by UiPath to test an RPA developer’s ability to build a robust software robot. The goal of this challenge is to create a workflow that will enter data from a spreadsheet into the form fields on the screen. You must beware! The fields will change position on the screen after each submission, throughout 10 rounds, so the workflow must correctly identify where each spreadsheet record should be typed each time.
Robot 4: Real estate web scraping (intermediate)
A user enters a city name, the robot then deletes thousands of real estate listing data for that city on the web. The data is then exported to an MS Excel spreadsheet, including property prices, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, and location of the suburb.
Robot 5: Scraping PDF Invoice Data (Advanced)
Imagine that the job of an administrative employee is to copy and paste the text of a PDF invoice into an Excel spreadsheet and then repeat this task 1000 times for 1000 different invoices. Not only is this job extremely tedious and boring, a human is very likely to make mistakes along the way. This robot fully automates this process by looping through each PDF file in a folder, scratching the text, and “pasting” the text into a spreadsheet. This robot is 8 times faster than a human with an error rate of 0%.
Robot 6: Optical character recognition (advanced)
What happens when the PDF file is a scanned image? How will UiPath read the text? The answer is Optical Character Recognition (OCR) which converts image text to real text. This robot scans the scanned PDFs, scrapes the text and exports it to a text file.
Robot 7: Email Automation (Advanced)
In this robot, the user specifies only the email addresses of interest, and then the robot saves a copy on your machine of all emails and attachments in your Gmail inbox with those emails. The robot saves them in separate folders by email address and automatically sends an output report email to the developer showing all logs of which emails were saved and what errors occurred.
UIPath RPA – Tech Primer
Many of us use computers every day to accomplish business tasks, but we lack the confidence to stray from specific tasks we have been trained to do.
Creating automation with an abc RPA tool like UIPath will definitely require you to improve your skills so that you have a perfect mastery of your environment and can imagine better and more efficient solutions for any problem you are facing.
For a human to deliver the most value in an RPA environment, they must have a combination of business AND technical skills so that they can use an RPA tool like UiPath to help automate processes across multiple system boundaries, including email, documents, databases and websites. , mainframes and API.
If you’ve mostly done manual computer work and find technical concepts like databases, APIs, and basic programming intimidating, this course is for you.
In this course, I will provide you with technical skills and entry-level UiPath demos that will allow you to more confidently build software bots, including:
An overview of the organization chart
Overview of common automation targets (Web, DB, API, Folders and Files)
.NET Entry-Level Programming Concepts
Data types and data structures, operators, control flows (if / else, loops, etc.)
The purpose of this course is to help you become more confident in using your computer to create software robots with the RPA tool like UiPath.
You will learn
Basic principles of the organization chart
Basics of RPA Targets (Web, PDF, Excel, Text, Database, File System)
Programming concepts: data types
Programming concepts: variables, lists and strings
Programming concepts: data tables
Programming concepts: flow control
Programming concepts: operators
Programming concepts: object-oriented design
Best UiPath Books 2021
- Mullakara, Nandan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 388 Pages - 05/26/2020 (Publication Date) - Packt Publishing (Publisher)
- Fisher Price "My First Books" Set of 4 Board Books. Children and toddlers engage with Fisher Price...
- Set of 4 colorfully illustrated Fisher Price books for babies and toddlers: My Alphabet Book, My...
- Perfect books to teach toddlers basic reading and counting skills -- all taught by adorable Fisher...
- Fisher Price board books for toddlers are approximately 12 pages each and measure 4 x 4 inches....
- These easy to read, richly illustrated books will introduce young children to the joys of books and...
- Javed, Adeel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 647 Pages - 04/02/2021 (Publication Date) - Apress (Publisher)
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free...
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath. Your...
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- 7" IPS display; 16 or 32 GB of internal storage (add up to 512 GB with microSD)
- Faster 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching video, and listening to music
- Hands-free with Alexa, including on/off toggle
- 1 GB of RAM
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held...
- TEACHING: Arrange over 100+ puzzle designs/pieces to match on-screen shapes (Tangram), solve...
- SKILLS LEARNED: Visual problem-solving skills, puzzles, math, addition, counting, subtraction,...
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the...
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, Tangram pieces, Numbers tiles, Words tiles,...
- Tripathi, Alok Mani (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 360 Pages - 03/28/2018 (Publication Date) - Packt Publishing (Publisher)
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Award-winning learning games let your child interact with tangible educational toys...
- TEACHING: Little Genius Starter Kit includes fun preschool learning toys that will transform how...
- SKILLS LEARNED: 4 educational games - your child will develop creativity, imagination, fine motor...
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Designed for ages 3-5. Educational games engage preschoolers in core subjects by...
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, 19 cardboard pretend play costume pieces, 38...
- 24" SPINNER LUGGAGE maximizes your packing power and is the ideal checked bag for longer trips
- PACKING Dimensions: 24.0" x 16.5" x 11", OVERALL Dimensions: 27.0" x 17.5" x 11.75", Weight: 9.3...
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet...
- FOUR, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re-engineered lightweight
- SIDE-MOUNTED TSA LOCKS act to deter theft, ensuring that only you or a TSA agent have easy access to...
- Taulli, Tom (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 366 Pages - 02/29/2020 (Publication Date) - Apress (Publisher)