Best Terraform courses & tutorials 2019
Terraform – Beginner to Advanced 2019 by Zeal Vora will make you get started with Terraform from scratch. You will learn how to implement Terraform in to your organization. This beginner Terraform tutorial is ideal for those getting started in learning Infrastructure as Code approach. Terraform is a very important tool for all DevOps engineers. This advanced Terraform tutorial will teach you all the Terraform modules and Terraform best practices. This is the best Terraform tutorial in 2019.
Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation With Terraform by Ted Horyczun will teach you how to use Terraform to automate your infrastructure. Terraform is one of the best DevOps tools.
Your whole Cloud infrastructure (instances, volumes, networking, IPs) can be described in Terraform. You will understand, use and apply Terraform. This Terraform video tutorial will show you how to apply DevOps techniques with Terraform. You will learn to use Terraform with AWS. This Terraform online course will show you how to use Terraform features. You will use Terraform with Packer to create custom images. This is the best Terraform and DevOps tutorial in 2019.
Learn AWS Infrastructure for Production & Intro to Terraform by Sai Kiran Rathan will teach you all about managing AWS infrastructure with Terraform. You will learn how to host web applications on 3 tier architecture. This Terraform and Amazon Web Services tutorial will teach you “Infrastructure as Code” using Terraform basics. This Terraform and AWS course will show you step by step process of writing your infrastructure as code by creating all the components in your infrastructure using Terraform. You will create and manage production infrastructure in AWS. DevOps will be performed using Slack. By the end of this Terraform and AWS infrastructure course, you will be able to host your production applications at scale. This is among the best Terraform and AWS Infrastructure tutorial in 2019.
Best Terraform books 2019
[aawp bestseller=”terraform code books” items=”10″]
Terraform: Up and Running: Writing Infrastructure as Code by Yevgeniy Brikman will help you learn Terraform fast. You will look though many Terraform code examples to understand how Terraform works. This Terraform book will take you from Terraform basics to
running Terraform quickly. You will:
- Compare Terraform to other IAC tools, like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Salt Stack
- Use Terraform to deploy server clusters, load balancers, and databases
- Learn how Terraform manages the state of your infrastructure
- How Terraform impacts file layout, isolation, and locking
- Use Terraform modules to create reusable infrastructure
- learn advanced Terraform syntax to implement loops, if-statements, and zero-downtime deployment
- Use Terraform as a team, including Terraform best practices for writing, testing, and versioning Terraform code
This is one of the best Terraform books in 2019.
Getting Started with Terraform by Kirill Shirinkin will teach you how to quickly implement you Terraform infrastructure. You will learn how to implement your infrastructure as code and make it secure. This Terraform ebook shows you when and how to implement infrastructure as a code practices with Terraform. You will:
- Understand what Infrastructure as Code (IaC) means and why it matters
- Install, configure, and deploy Terraform
- Take full control of your infrastructure in the form of code
- Manage complete infrastructure, starting with a single server and scaling
- Discover a great set of production-ready practices to manage infrastructure
- Set up CI/CD pipelines to test and deliver Terraform stacks
- Construct templates to simplify more complex provisioning tasks
Amazon Associates Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.