What is the Best React Native Tutorial?
The most popular React Native tutorial with over 89,000 students! With over 16 hours of content, you will learn React Native from scratch and build iOS and Android Apps fast!
One of the most comprehensive React Native tutorial, with 16.5 hours of content and over 37,000 students. You will take a React Native deep dive.
Learn advanced React Native topics including Animation, Maps, Notifications, Navigation, etc. This course has a runtime of over 16 hours and 30,000 students.
What is the Best React Native Book?
Best React Native tutorials 2019
The Complete React Native and Redux Course by Stephen Grider will teach how to build iOS and Android apps from scratch using React Native. This React Native tutorial for beginners starts at React Native basics is ideal for beginners. With almost 80,000 students and near 17 hours of video content, this is one of the best React Native video courses ever made. You will setup and install React Native with Android Studio and React Native CLI. React Native is an excellent way to develop apps for mobile quickly. Developing a React Native app takes fraction of the time it takes to make a native app for iOS or Android. This React Native tutorial video will teach you how to create real-world native apps using React Native. This React Native online tutorial is ideal for beginners. You’ll start off by mastering the fundamentals of ReactJS including JSX, React Native Props, React Native State, event handling, etc. Features like React Native image, React Native listview, This Redux React Native tutorial will help you understand the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each. You will understand the terminology and concepts of Redux. This React Native online course will get up to speed with ReactJS design principles and methodologies. The core principles of React Native navigation are taught. You will master Firebase integration for user authentication. Using React Native, you will be able to prototype. This is one of the best way learn React Native. Improving your React Native performance is important. You will be able to deploy your React Native applications to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This is the best React Native and Redux tutorial in 2019.
React Native – The Practical Guide by Maximilian Schwarzmüller will teach you all you need to create your own React Native apps. You will makes use ofyour React Native and your React knowledge. This React Native app course takes a deep dive into React Native and it’s inner workings. With well over 20,000 students and running length of 16 hours, this has quickly become one of the best rated and most popular React Native courses. You will learn to develop cross-platform (iOS and Android) mobile apps without knowing Swift, Objective-C or Java. React Native best practices are taught in this React Native development course. Using React Native CSS, you will learn React Native styling including React Native font size, React Native text input, React Native Flex. All about the theory behind React Native and its core concepts is taught in this React Native course. Advanced React Native features including React Native Image Picker, React Native Maps, React Native location. You will learn how to build responsive designs that work on multiple device sizes. Features like animating your React Native apps, how to navigate around, use maps, camera and more is explained in this React Native video course. Afterbuilding your React Native apps, you will learn how to publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. This React Native app tutorial will teach you by building a real world React Native app. The app will allow users to share pictures and the location where they took them (by using React Native location). By building this app, you will learn how to use features like using maps, the camera, user authentication, connecting to a server, etc. Without question, this is one of the most popular React Native training courses in 2019.
React Native: Advanced Concepts by Stephen Grider will help you learn advanced React Native.You will make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native. Using Redux Persist, you will handle offline users. You will learn the theory and practice of implementing complex React Native animation. Use the React Navigation options to navigate your users around the app. By building beautiful welcome pages, you can educate your users on how to properly navigate your React native app. You will update your users with cross platform Push Notifications. React Native components including using cross-platform React Native MapView components, you will be able to locate your users. This course will teach you to build React Native apps using Expo. You will authenticate your users using Facebook OAuth. Further enhance authentication flows in your app with One Time Passwords with Twilio. This React Native video course will teach you to increase your app’s reliability with Offline Data Persistence. Using Google Cloud Functions, you will add custom logic to your Firebase backend. This React Native app tutorial will teach you how to program beyond the mobile front end. You will build 3 different React Native apps. The first is a Tinder-like React Native app that makes use of swiping via React Native Animation. The second app use Twilio API and Firebase to make a One Time Password authentication app. Finally, the last React Native project you will build is a full featured React Native Job app. This React Native job app will make use of Facebook authentication, map components, and Indeed’s Job API. You will even learn about using Expo. Expo helps you build React Native apps very quickly with their own Expo SDK. This is the best advanced React Native tutorial in 2019.
React Native QuickStart, Build Real App with Deezer API by Filip Jerga takes a quick dive to core concepts of React Native. This React Native course will teach you to develop modern real-world mobile applications. React Native givess you UI components, icons, animations, transitions and everything needed to make fantastic mobile apps. You will learn to do a wide range of things in React Native including:
- What is React Native and what is a good for
- Understand React Native Architecture
- Understand React Native routing and React Native navigation in application
- Fetching data from Deezer API
- How to create a screen and display data in your app
- Understand React Native State and React Native Props
- How to use React Native UI components.
- Create search and favourite album and track feature
- React Native AsyncStorage
- React Native Flatlist
The apps you write will work on Android and iOS. This React Native tutorial is just under 6 hours of length, making it perfect to finish in a day.
The complete React Native course, create beautiful Apps by Coding Revolution will teach you everything about building mobile apps with React Native. With a total running time of over 31 hours, this is one of the most comprehensive React Native course ever made. You will learn the whole React Native building process, from building the app on your pc to seeing it on a phone. This React Native course will teach you how Redux works and how to use it in your app. You will work with RNative and nosql databases like firebase.
Topics covered in this React Native course include:
- The very basics of React Native, installing it and the logic behind it
- Install and apply Third party libraries
- Apply security, authentication, restricting routes
- Building a React Native app
- React for web course
What is React Native? Simply explained by Nitro Mix will help you start your journey as a React Native developer. This React Native course is 30 minutes in length and will simply introduce you to the fundamentals of React Native. You will build robust React Native apps with a clear vision about how React Native works. The tutorial will teach you the differences between Hybrid apps Native apps and React Native.
This React Native course will teach you:
- You will learn about the mobile development ecosystem, what are your mobile development available options, how they differ and where does React Native belong. This will help you decide if React Native is what you need
- You will learn the React theory, what React is, why Facebook team built it and what it does.
- You will learn React/React JS and React Native relationship.
- You will learn React Components nature and their behavior.
- You will learn how to create React Components and related terminologies like (JSX, Babel and ES6).
- You will learn what is declarative React.
React Native Expo from Beginner to Pro: : Also with MeteorJS by Thomas Scanlan will teach you how to build apps using React Native, Expo and MeteorJS. The apps you build will be for iOS and Android. This React Native Expo tutorial is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to build apps easily using React Native Expo. Expo is a great addition to the React Native ecosystem. You will throughly understand the basics of React and React Native. You will start of by installing and using the Expo XDE. This React Native tutorial will teach you how to make API requests to a database with axios. You will learn how to build a MeteorJS server and connect to your React Native app. Using a Mongo Database with Meteor, you will hook up accounts to log into your React Native application. You will also make use of Expo and Native Base components. This React Native Expo tutorial is ideal for both beginners and advanced React Native developers. This is the best React Native and Expo tutorial in 2019.
Automate Your React Native Releases with Fastlane & Bitrise by Igor Lamos will teach step-by-step how to release your React Native applications into Stores automatically by using Fastlane & Bitrise. This course is great for beginners to React Native. You will start off by learning what you need in order to start creating React Native applications. You will install the complete environment needed to build React Native apps. This entire process should take only a few minutes. You will build a very simple React Native application using react-native-cli. This React Native Fastlane tutorial will introduce you to what Fastlane and how it will help you with your React Native apps. You will learn how to setup Fastlane for both iOS and Android. You will be guided through the process of setting up all requirements inside iTunes Connect, Apple Developer Portal and Google Play Console. Then you will be able to automatically upload your builds into the respective stores. You will learn about Bitrise and its basic building blocks. This React Native Bitrise tutorial will show you how to setup a proper workflow to automate your release process and run your builds on the cloud. You will be able to run your builds on Bitrise using Fastlane by simply pushing your code into the Git repository. By the time you complete this course, you will master the process of automating the upload of your applications into Stores via Fastlane and Bitrise. This is the best React Native Fastlane & Bitrise tutorial in 2019.
Best React Native books 2019
- Nader Dabit
- Publisher: Manning Publications
- Edition no. 1 (04/01/2019)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Emilio Rodriguez Martinez
- Packt Publishing
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (03/13/2018)
- Jonathan Lebensold
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Edition no. 1 (03/05/2018)
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Bonnie Eisenman
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Edition no. 2 (11/12/2017)
- Paperback: 242 pages
- Robin Wieruch
- Publisher: Independently published
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Eric Bush
- Publisher: Blue Sky Productions Inc.
- Paperback: 392 pages
- Dan Ward
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Edition no. 2 (01/31/2019)
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Akshat Paul, Abhishek Nalwaya
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 2 (06/12/2019)
- Addison-Wesley Professional
- Kirupa Chinnathambi
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Edition no. 1 (11/25/2016)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- React Native Weather app: Build a weather app with user location and weather data API.
- React Native Time Tracker: Build a time tracking app making use of your React skills.
- React Native Messaging app: Use core React Native APIs like Geolocation, CameraRoll, Keyboard, NetInfo and more to build a messaging app
- React Native Instagram Clone: Learn how to style your app, manage user input, add comments and display photos
- React Native Contacts app: Learn how to use React Native Navigation, required for any multiple screens mobile app
- React Native Puzzle Game: Build smooth animations that render at 60 frames-per-second (fps)
This is one of the best Fullstack React Native books in 2019.
- Eric Masiello, Jacob Friedmann
- Publisher: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- Paperback: 496 pages
Mastering React Native by Eric Masiello & Jacob Friedman will help you learn advanced React Native. You will learn all the React Native building blocks necessary to become a React Native expert. You will learn:
- Implement native React Native components and APIs
- Learn React’s JSX syntax
- Manage data using Redux and Redux middleware
- Build React Native applications that run on both iOS and Android platforms
- Perform animations in your applications using the animation APIs
- Understand routing and Navigator comparison
- Build custom React Native modules
You will learn React Native components including Images, Views, ListViews, WebViews, and more. Utilizing form inputs in React Native is looked at. You will learn Flux data architecture and apply Redux to manage data with a remote API. By the end of this advanced React Native programming book, you will be able to build cutting-edge React Native apps.
This is one of the best advanced React Native books in 2019.
- Emilio Rodriguez Martinez
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Structuring React Native projects for easy maintenance and extensibility
- Optimize a React Native project to speed up development
- Get React Native projects production-ready
- Use external modules to speed up the development and maintenance of your projects
- Explore the different UI and code patterns to be used for iOS and Android
- Learn React Native best practices
This React Native ebook covers the entire React Native feature. Everything from the simplest (layout or navigation ) to the most advanced (integration with native code) features are covered. You will use state management libraries such as Redux or MobX. The apps you will build are:
- React Native groceries list app
- React Native RSS reader
- React Native car booking app-
- React Native image sharing app
- React Native guitar tuner app
- React Native messaging app
- React Native game
- React Native ecommerce app
This is one of the best React Native project books in 2019.
- O REILLY
- Bonnie Eisenman
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Edition no. 1 (01/07/2016)
- Paperback: 272 pages
Learning React Native by Bonnie Eisenman is one of the most popular React Native books out at the moment and you can read our extensive and fully detailed review here. This book serves as a great introduction to React Native for beginners. Learning React Native uses clearly defined instructions to show you how to build React Native and React Native style interfaces, React Native components, React Native local storage, debug React Native and deploy your applications(to iOS & Android stores) and everything else in between. This book will teach you how to build complex React Native apps by starting with simple React Native apps. Learning React Native is full of Recat Native code and React Native examples throughout. This is one of the best React Native books for beginners in 2019.Learning React Native is a book that will teach you everything you need to learn about React Native.
Last update on 2019-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API