Best SCCM Courses 2021
Best SCCM tutorials 2021
Microsoft SCCM/Endpoint Configuration Manager for Beginners
The exact steps for setting up a home computer lab so that you can fully learn and experience SCCM while you take the course (a must to develop true hands-on experience). Specific recommendations for implementing SCCM in a production environment, whether you are doing a small single site or large scale deployment, distributed globally How to install and configure SCCM from scratch, including download and installing SCCM, SQL and all necessary server roles and schema. How to use the Configuration Manager console, including managing users, creating boundary groups, and user discovery methods. How to create and deploy applications to Windows PCs on your network to the appropriate users (plus how to monitor progress and possible errors). How do you deploy an operating system (in this case a Windows 10 image and software package) to a machine on your network, without worrying about doing an “OMG, what did I do?” type error. How to use user and device collections to organize and group resources to facilitate deployment of apps, administrator roles, and clients. How to integrate Endpoint Protection with SCCM to prevent network security threats and keep your users safe.
You asked for it and we listened. So now you have it !! We just updated the course with almost 3 1/2 hours of NEW videos. You can now update SCCM to version 1910 or the latest version 2002. And much more! If you’ve accessed this page, there’s a good chance that you are currently in SCCM Noob status (or at least not familiar with the latest version), and you need to update your skills QUICKLY.
You are either:
Already a Windows system administrator who just had a newly installed SCCM server fell on your knees, and now you need to figure out how to get it to work properly
An IT professional who was recently promoted to a position where “Congratulations!” you are now in charge of deploying SCCM for your entire organization (even if you have no experience with it)
Working with an SCCM client and installation is within the scope of your project, but you’ve never done it before
Experienced in SCCM 2012, but your organization has decided to upgrade to a newer version of SCCM, and you should know what has changed and how the new features work
Or just a computer enthusiast looking to add another technical skill to your CV
Whatever your starting point, the consensus lies in:
The worst thing you can do is jump into a production SCCM environment without understanding how to use it. Wait long enough in the sysadmin forums and you will hear the horror stories of the incorrect reimaging of 1,000 machines and the destruction of your business infrastructure. Fortunately, this type of “sadness and unhappiness” is incredibly rare. But the point remains: you need to find effective SCCM training to get you up to speed before you get started. The problem is, most SCCM courses are books that talk more than show, leaving you with a rough idea of what SCCM can do and how to use it … But most of the time half asleep at your desk , and always confused when you go to implement it.
With System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) For beginners, we have designed the entire course around creating a functional test lab on your laptop and walking you through a real, working ConfigMgr environment. Teach you the basics of SCCM as quickly and easily as possible, so that you can leave this course with the ability to deploy and administer SCCM as soon as you are done.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Install and configure SCCM from scratch, including downloading and installing the latest SCCM, SQL, and all necessary server roles and schemas
Use the Configuration Manager console, including user management, creation of boundary groups, and user discovery methods.
Build and deploy applications to Windows PCs on your network to the appropriate users (and how to monitor progress and possible errors)
Deploy an operating system to a machine on your network, without worrying about creating an “OMG what have I done?” typo
Integrate Endpoint Protection with SCCM to prevent network security threats and keep your users safe
Update Configuration Manager to the latest version.
And overall, administer the latest version of SCCM like a pro
Microsoft SCCM Training
Step-by-step installation of the Configuration Manager stand-alone primary site server (SCCM) deployment:
Presentation and understanding of the roles and functionalities of the prerequisites (SCCM)
Exploring the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) console with all the prerequisites
Configuring the Active Directory Domain Controller and DNS Server Required for the SCCM Site Server
Extending the Active Directory schema to store SCCM information in Active Directory
Installation and configuration of .Net Framework and SQL Database Server
Creating and configuring the System Management container in AD for SCCM
Configure the Network Firewall Ports Required for SCCM Server Client Communication
Installing a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) site server
Exploring and Navigating the System Center Configuration Manager Console
Search the Configuration Manager console
Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Configuration Manager Site
Examining the Log Files Using the Configuration Manager Trace Log Tool
Understanding and Configuring SCCM Discovery Methods to Discover Resources from Active Directory (AD):
Understanding SCCM Discovery Methods to Discover AD Resources in the SCCM Console
Active Directory Discovery Methods / Network Discovery / Heartbeat Discovery to Discover Resources in SCCM
Configure Discovery Methods (Forest, Groups, System, Users) in the Configuration Manager Console
Configure Limits and Limit Groups in the ConfigMgr Console
Understand and configure SCCM site assignments
Understanding and Managing Configuration Manager User and Device Collections
Create a collection of devices and users with direct membership rules based on queries
Understanding and Configuring Role-Based Administration in the SCCM Console
Overview and Understanding of Site Servers and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Site Roles:
Overview of the System Center Combination and All System Center Member Products
Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) version history
Understanding and Understanding the Basic Features and Functions of Configuration Manager
Benefits of Using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
What can be achieved with the SCCM tool
Microsoft SCCM Certificate Exam Details to Become an SCCM Certified Professional
Job opportunities related to SCCM
Average salary of sysadmins working on SCCM job profiles
Introducing System Center Configuration Manager for Beginners
Benefits of implementing System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Overview of the System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) hierarchy
What is the SCCM central administration site / primary site / secondary site?
Understanding of SCCM site roles: management point, distribution point, software update point, fallback status point, service connection point, fallback status point, catalog website point applications, application catalog web service point, SMS provider, Asset Intelligence synchronization point, endpoint protection point, Service point reports, State migration point
Configuration Manager site system roles, features, and functionality
How data flows and replicates in an SCCM site hierarchy
Site and component condition monitoring
Architectural diagram of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and its capacity
Planning a System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Stand-Alone Primary Site
System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch – SCCM
This course will be very useful for students who want to learn SCCM in depth, from zero level to hero level. This course contains over 45 hours of in-depth content that can take your SCCM skills to the next level. This course is designed for beginners to learn from basic to advanced skills that are more demanding in today’s market such as IBCM, Cloud Management Gateway, Co-Management with Intune, and SCCM.
Best SCCM Books 2021
System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch Unleashed
- Meyler, Kerrie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 1168 Pages - 04/27/2018 (Publication Date) - Sams Publishing (Publisher)
System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch Unleashed by Kerrie Meyler, Gerry Hampson, Saud Al-Mishari, Greg Ramsey, Kenneth van Surksum and Michael Wiles provides a complete systems management solution for a people-centered world. You can deploy applications for people using virtually any device or platform, centralizing and automating management across on-premises, service providers, and Microsoft Azure. At System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch Unleashed, a world-class team of System Center experts show you how to get the most out of this powerful set of tools.
The authors begin by introducing modern systems management and proposing practical strategies to consistently manage today’s IT infrastructures. Drawing on their vast consulting experience, they offer expert advice for the planning, architecture, and implementation of ConfigMgr. You’ll efficiently walk through a wide range of ConfigMgr operations, from client management, updates, and reporting compliance. Finally, you will find current best practices for managing ConfigMgr, from security to backups.
Detailed information on how to:
Successfully manage distributed, people-centric, and cloud IT environments
Optimize ConfigMgr architecture, design, and deployment plans to reflect your environment
Seamlessly install the current branch of ConfigMgr and migrate from Configuration Manager 2012
Save time and improve efficiency by automating system management
Use the console to centralize control of infrastructure, software, users, and devices.
Discover and manage clients running Windows, macOS, Linux, and UNIX
Define, monitor, enforce, correct and report on all aspects of configuration compliance
Get the Right Software for the Right People with ConfigMgr Deployment Types and Applications
Reliably manage patches and updates, including Office 365 client updates
Integrate Intune to manage mobile and local devices through a single console
Secure access to corporate resources from mobile devices
Manage Microsoft’s Enterprise Anti-Malware Platform with System Center Endpoint Protection
With the proven techniques in this guide and comprehensive reference information, you can maximize the value of ConfigMgr in your environment, no matter how complex or fast it changes.
- Martinez, Santos (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 936 Pages - 01/24/2017 (Publication Date) - Sybex (Publisher)
- COLOR WONDER SET: Contains 18 Baby Shark Coloring Pages and 5 Color Wonder Markers.
- MESS FREE COLORING: Colors appear only on special Color Wonder Paper, not on skin, clothing, or...
- ORGANIZED & TRAVEL-FRIENDLY: Folder style packaging works as reusable storage for your coloring...
- COLOR WONDER SUPPLIES: Works with all Color Wonder paints, markers, and stamps
- BABY SHARK CHARACTERS: Great for kids who love the Baby Shark song. Pair with other baby shark toys...
- CLOTH BABY BOOK: Help baby to learn & begin story time with a soft fabric book featuring Very Hungry...
- SOFT TEETHING TOY: Fun interactive materials keep baby engaged. This soft baby book features crinkly...
- BABYS FIRST TOY: A baby essential, this carseat & stroller toy is ideal for baby showers, 1st...
- CRINKLE BOOK: Soft books, or teether books, are classic retro toys that have amused babies for...
- BOOKS FOR INFANTS: The Very Hungry Caterpillar is instantly recognizable bringing sweet memories...
- Parents and preschoolers can act out construction-site stories together with the LEGO DUPLO Truck &...
- Includes 2 contemporary construction-worker figures, a push-along truck with a tip function, a...
- Parents and caregivers share developmental milestones with their little builder as they join in the...
- If you’re looking for the best toy for a toddler’s growing needs, this building-site set is...
- The truck measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide and the excavator...
- Sea Animal Toys,Interactive Activity Fish Book :Be a child once again! Lift-the-flap,play...
- Introduce Basic Themes & Invite Conversation:Our baby soft book with dazzling & bright colors not...
- Non-Toxic And Safe Material:Toddlers love to explore & sometimes chew books and toys with vivid...
- Excellent Gifts For Baby Boys And Girls:Bebe Mondo’s soft activity books are lifelong and...
- We Guarantee Customer Satisfaction: At Bebemondo, diversity of our products is the outcome of our...
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Duffey, Scott (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 236 Pages - 03/08/2021 (Publication Date)
- Inspired by a vintage find, Hepburn Quote Decorative Books give your space a studious feel and...
- "TAKE TIME TO DO WHAT MAKES YOUR SOUL HAPPY" .Tell someone (or yourself ) how fabulous they are with...
- Real Blank Hardcover Book, soft touch matte cover,actual book, brand new. The book is real in every...
- Overall : 3.58'' H x 9.8'' W x 6.8'' D ; Overall Product Weight : 5.1 lb.
- Surprise friends, family, teachers, bosses, and coworkers with this tastefully decorative gift....
- REAL DECORATIVE BOOK BUNDLE—Not fake,actually 3 books with blank pages.They're brand new.Never...
- PERSONALIZED HARDCOVER BOOKS—This rustic farmhouse book stack consists of 3 Hardcover Books. It...
- IDEAL FOR HOME DECOR—This farmhouse inspired book stack is perfect for adding a cosy feel and...
- THOUGHTFUL PERSONALISED GIFTS—Surprise friends, family, teachers, bosses, and coworkers with this...
- We are very happy that you found our little shop. We hope you found what you were looking for and if...
- Baby's First Library: Baby boys or girls love these early learning toys. The bright colors will...
- A Beginning To Know Things: You can read these animal tail theme cloth books with your baby, and let...
- All For Baby's Safe: These handmade cloth books are made by BPA-free Polyester, feature washable, no...
- Toys For Baby Boys And Girls: The beiens soft activity books are lifelong and never-get-old toys for...
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: We believe you will be satisfied with beiens cloth book. The soft baby...
- ★ NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR VARIETY OF BOOKS -Baby first book teaches your little one how different...
- ★ CAPTURING YOUR CHILD'S ATTENTION JUST GOT A LOT EASIER - Our early development toys (6 packs)...
- ★ ELIMINATES THE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR CHILD WHILE "READING" THEM - Because babies put...
- ★ GIVE YOUR CHILD A FLYING START -Reading this black and white design book gives you a chance to...
- ★ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS TOP PRIORITY -Any problem you encounter or any suggestion you get,...