Best Vue.js courses & tutorials 2019
Vue JS 2 – The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) by Maximilian Schwarzmüller will teach you how to build amazing applications with Vue.js. Completely updated for Vue.js 2. This Vue.js 2 course will teach you how to use Vue in real world apps. It will also show you how Vue.js works. You will build Vue.js apps of all kinds, from simple to large enterprise Vue.js apps. The vue.js applications you build will be both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs). While building and developing using Vue.js components, you will learn the theory behind Vue.js 2 with Vue.js examples.Vue Directives are touched upon and explained, along with Vue custom directives. Vue CLI (including Vue CLI 3) will be used. Vue-resource will be used to connect to servers. Vuelidate will be used for validation. Mixins, filters, animations and transitions will be used to style your Vue app. You will learn Vuejs best practices. Vue.js component lifecycle is explained. This is one of the best Vue.js 2 tutorials in 2019.
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course by Anthony Gore will teach you everything about VueJS starting from the basics. This is a Vue.js project based course. Every Vue.js concept from beginner Vue.js to advanced Vue.js will be explained to you. Vuex will be used for state management. You will also use vue-router and vue-resource, two very important and popular Vue.js plugins. This Vue.js online tutorial starts with setting up VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack. You will develop multiple applications utilizing every feature of Vue. The applications you will build will have features like single file components, render functions and Vue Server-Side Rendering, etc. You will make use of Vue templates. This is one of the best Vue.js video courses in 2019.
Vue JS – Mastering Web Apps by David Katz will teach you Vue.js from scratch. You will learn how to build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications. You will build 5 real world Vuejs apps that will help you master Vuejs. This VueJS video tutorial will teach you great Vue.js features such as VueRouter and Vuex. VueRouter is used for multi-page applications and Vuex to manage data. This Vue.js online course is great for learning how to build everyday applications using Vue.js. Mastering these VueJS applications will teach you to make your own advanced Vue.js apps. This is one of the best Vue.js courses.
Thoughtful Web Development Course: HTML, Vue. js, PHP, MySQL by OnlyKiosk Tech is a complete web development course centered around Vue.js. This Vue.js tutorial is regularly updated with new content, making it a great investment. This Vue.js course will walk you through creating a wide variety of web applications. You will create 12+ front end web applications using Vue.js, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, etc. You will also create 12+ back end applications using PHP and MySQL. Completing all of these projects will give you the ability create web applications from scratch. Not only that, you will also gain the ability to solve complex problems. This course teaches you everything about Vue.js you need. You can see that this is not only one of the best fullstack Vue.js tutorials.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way by Dejan Stošić will show you how to build Vue.js applications the proper way. You will use various VueJS features like VueCLI, Vue Router, Vue Loader, etc. This Vue.js training video will show you how to properly structure your Vue application and write maintainable Vue.js code. The VueJS 2.0 application you will build is SPA (Single Page Application) standalone client with routing and authentication. You can take those skills to make other Vue.js projects. The VueJS app you will build is a small microblogging social network. This is a real-world VueJS example.
Fundamentals of Vue JS by Tech Lab will quickly get you started with Vue.js. This Vue.js tutorial will help you learn the basics of the Vue framework. You will learn about core concepts such as components, simple and advanced data binding techniques. This Vue.js course will also teach you how to manage CSS related attributes dynamically and handle user input and events. After you have mastered the basics of Vue.js, you will take a deep dive into Vue.js components. Using Vue.js components, you can create modular and reusable code. This Vue.js tutorial shows how to use the vue-router plugin to set up a single-page application with client-side routing.
Best Vue.js books 2019
[aawp bestseller=”vue.js books” items=”10″]
Fullstack Vue: The Complete Guide to Vue.js by Hassan Djirdeh, Nate Murray and Ari Lerner will help you learn and master Vue fast. This Fullstack Vue.js book will teach you to build professional Vue apps in no time at all. You will learn Vue step by step by following along Vue.js code examples. This is a Vue tutorial-driven book that comes with complete Vue projects in every chapter. You will build Vue.js applications that include:
- Server-Persisted Shopping Cart: Make use of Flux-like library Vuex to manage data for a large shopping cart application that persists information on to a local server.
- Calendar Event App: Dive deeper into component based Vue architecture by learning how simple state management works with Vue Single-file components.
- Voting Application: Learn how to render dynamic Vue components and use standard Vue directives to build an interactive voting application.
- Forms with Validations: Build powerful Vue forms that accept user input, and give clear validation messages when the input is of an invalid format.
- Vuex-based Routes and Authentication: Build on top of the server persisted shopping cart app by creating dynamic routes and a token authentication flow with the official vue-router library.
- Build bullet-proof apps with Testing: Make use of Vue’s official test utility library, vue-test-utils, to build meaningful tests for a daily weather app that interacts with a third party API.
This is without question, one of the best Fullstack Vue.js books in 2019.
Getting to Know Vue.js: Learn to Build Single Page Applications in Vue from Scratch by Brett Nelson will help you learn Vue.js from the basics. You will learn everything you need to get started with Vue.js. This Vue.js book for beginners will teach you using build tools (transpile to ES5), creating custom Vue components, Vue state management, and Vue routers. You will learn to write reusable Vue.js code with custom Vue.js components. This will allow you to create Vue snippets of reusable code to suit your specific application needs. This Vue.js ebook will teach you to make use of Single File Components and the Vue.js Command Line Interface (Vue CLI) to combine components into a single file. Other things this Vue.js reference covers include:
- Vue.js templating syntax
- Work with binding methods
- Manage Vue.js state, by comparing options of building a data store
- Adapt the more robust options compatible with Vue.js
- Review different router options, including creating your own router, using the Vue-router and using Page.js.
This is one of the best Vue.js books for beginners in 2019.
Vue.js in Action by Erik Hanchett and Benjamin Listwon will teach you how to build Vue.js apps fast. This Vue.js books is a great guide to building modern web apps. You will learn Vue.js features and explore reactive UI model. By the end of this Vue.js handbook, you will build a shopping cart with an admin interface and the ability to manage stock. You will practice Vue.js skills and become a professional Vuejs developer. This Vue.js programming book will teach you to write Vue.js tests, add transitions and other key features to extend your Vue.js app. You will learn about modeling Vue.js data and consuming Vue.js APIs. Easy state management using Vuex is taught. You will learn to create custom directives. This one of the best advanced Vue.js books in 2019.
Testing Vue.js Applications by Edd Yerburgh will help you learn Vue.js testing. This Vue.js book is a comprehensive guide to testing Vue.js components, methods, events, and output. Written by the creator of the Vue testing utility, you will learn Vue.js testing best practices that you can use in your web dev processes. This Vue testing book will teach you effective testing methods for Vue applications. Packed with real world examples, you will build a Hacker News clone in Vue making use of Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router. Then you will test it using Jest framework. You will learn Vue testing including:
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, and end-to-end tests
- Writing unit tests for Vue components
- Writing tests for Vue mixins, Vuex, and Vue Router
- Advanced testing techniques, like mocking
This is probably the best Vue.js testing book in 2019.
Vue.js: Up and Running: Building Accessible and Performant Web Apps by Callum Macrae is a quickstart to Vue.js. You will learn to build fast interactive single-page web applications with Vue.js. This practical Vue.js guide will start you at Vue.js basics and quickly move along to custom Vue.js components and advanced Vue.js features. You will learn Vue.js best features including vue-router for routing, vuex for state management, and vue-test-utils for testing. You will learn Vue programming topics including:
- Learn Vue.js basics, including Vue.js templates to display data on a page
- Set up Vue projects from scratch, or use vue-cli to set up from a template
- Create a maintainable Vue.js codebase by splitting code into self-contained components
- Discover how Vue.js works with CSS to style your websites and applications
- Use render functions and JSX, rather than templates, to determine what Vue displays
- Control how your Vue.js code is executed and displayed with vue-router
- Manage Vue state in one centralized place with the Vuex library
- Write unit tests to ensure your Vue components don’t break in the future
This is probably the best Vue.js quickstart books in 2019.
Vue.js 2 Design Patterns and Best Practices: Build enterprise-ready, modular Vue.js applications with Vuex and Nuxt
Vue.js 2 Design Patterns and Best Practices: Build enterprise-ready, modular Vue.js applications with Vuex and Nuxt by Paul Halliday will teach you Vue.js design patterns and Vue.js best practices. This Vue.js book will help you learn to become an expert Vue.js developer by understanding Vue design patterns. You will learn Vue component architecture to write clean and maintainable code. You will learn how to:
- Understand the theory and patterns of Vue.js
- Build scalable and modular Vue.js applications
- Take advantage of Vuex for reactive state management
- Create single page applications with vue-router
- Use Nuxt for FAST server-side rendered Vue applications
- Convert your application to a Progressive Web App (PWA) and add ServiceWorkers and offline support
- Build your app with Vue.js by following best practices and explore the common anti-patterns to avoid
You will start by setting up Vue.js development environment. This Vue ebook will teach you to write and style clean, maintainable, and reusable Vue.js components. You will learn common UI patterns, Vue form submission, and modifiers such as lazy binding, number typecasting, and string trimming. This book explores best practices for integrating HTTP into Vue.js apps, and hence creating an dynamic data Vue.js apps. You will learn vue-router and explore routing between multiple pages. State management with Vuex is also taught. You will write testable Vuejs code, This Vuejs and Nuxt book will teach you to create server-side rendered applications with Nuxt. Common Vue antipatterns are looked at. is one of the best Vue.js best practices and design patterns books in 2019.
Vue.js 2 Cookbook by Andrea Passaglia is packed of Vue.js recipes that range from basic to advanced. This book
contains 101 hands-on Vue.js recipes that teach you how to build professional structured Vue.js web apps. You will understand Vue’s reactivity system, data binding, and computed properties. This Vue.js question and answer book covers:
- Understanding Vue.js fundamentals with practical Vue.js examples
- Building complex web interfaces using Vue.js components
- Using Webpack and Babel
- Manage your Vue app state using Vuex.
- Structure your Vuejs projects according to best practices
- Seamlessly implement routing in your Vue single page applications (Vue SPA) using Vue Router
- Use Vue.js with Node.js, Electron, Socket.io, Firebase, and HorizonDB
This is definitely one of the best Vuejs cookbooks in 2019.
Learning Vue.js 2 by Olga Filipova will help you start building Vue.js apps. You will explore the Vue.js core features with small Vue.js examples. This will help you learn to build Vue.js applications from scratch. You will learn:
This is good book for Vue.js 2 beginners.
Amazon Associates Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.