Best Linq Courses 2021
Best Linq Tutorials 2021
The Ultimate LINQ with C# Masterclass – Basics to Advanced
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about LINQ operations and how to perform them.
We start from the most elementary operations to evolve towards more complex operations.
The syntax of requests and methods is covered in the course.
And of course, all the source code will be provided for each section of the course, in a neat and structured manner, so that you can use the code to practice and learn.
The course is intended for students who have some coding experience in general and with C # in particular, some knowledge of OOP is required, for some of the lectures.
The topics we cover are:
LINQ basics with query syntax – we’ll start with the most basic operations with query syntax and expand to the more complex ones
Grouping operations with query syntax – grouping allows you to group items in a collection by a given common key, for example to group a list of people by age. You will learn 5 different types of group operations
Join operations with query syntax – join allows you to join two different collections by a common key, so this is similar to grouping, but it just does it on two collections and not on one. You will learn the 3 main types of join operations and some of their derivations.
The Let keyword – which allows you to create internal variables in your queries
LINQPad – a brief introduction to this nice software that you can use while studying LINQ to better visualize the results of operations
LINQ Basics with Method Syntax – Here we’ll reiterate what we’ve already learned about LINQ, but this time you’ll learn how to do those operations with method syntax. Method syntax makes some operations easier to implement than query syntax
Grouping with method syntax
Join with method syntax
Filtering, Converting, and Ordering with Method Syntax – While by this point you will already be familiar with the basics of these operations, there are a few things that should be considered when performing these operations with method syntax. You will learn what the common pitfalls are.
Cool Stuff in LINQ – Finally, we’ll end with some cool stuff that we can easily do using LINQ methods, how we can generate different sequences of numbers, characters, random numbers, and more. More interesting things such as definition, quantization, partition, concatenation and aggregation operations will also be explained.
There are tons and tons of tutorials on Youtube and other websites, so why should you pay for this course?
The answer is very simple, in this course, each course will be systematized so as to ensure a smooth transition between the previous subject and the next subject. Guarantee an excellent learning experience.
You will learn:
You will understand all LINQ operations
LINQ query syntax
LINQ Method Syntax
LINQ Group Operations
LINQ join operations
Define operations with LINQ methods
Partitioning operations with LINQ methods
Quantification of operations with LINQ methods
Aggregation operations with LINQ methods
Concatenation operations with LINQ methods
Mastering LINQ with C# and .NET
This is a comprehensive course on a technology called Language Integrated Query (LINQ). LINQ is a central part of .NET that is responsible for helping us browse, filter, find, transform, and manipulate collections, whether they are local objects (arrays, lists, etc.) or remote objects. (for example, databases).
This course covers:
What is LINQ, how it is implemented, and what interfaces it uses
Main LINQ operators (there are a lot!)
Using LINQ to Query Databases (LINQ to Entities)
Technologies with LINQ support (for example, LINQ to XML)
Parallel LINQ (PLINQ) and how to use it to parallelize your queries
Additional topics (e.g. LINQ tool support in Rider / ReSharper, using MoreLINQ)
Best Linq Books 2021
Thinking in LINQ: Harnessing the Power of Functional Programming in .NET Applications
- Mukherjee, Sudipta (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 299 Pages - 11/26/2014 (Publication Date) - Apress (Publisher)
Thinking in LINQ: Harnessing the Power of Functional Programming in .NET Applications by Sudipta Mukherjee. LINQ represents a paradigm shift for developers accustomed to an imperative / object-oriented programming style, because LINQ is based on functional programming principles. Thinking in LINQ addresses the differences between these two elements by providing a set of succinct recipes organized into several groups, including:
Basic and Extended LINQ Operators
Code status monitoring
Responsive Extensions (Rx.NET)
Create domain specific languages
Using the familiar “recipe” approach, Thinking in LINQ shows you how to go about building LINQ-based solutions, how those solutions differ from the ones you already know, and why they are better. The recipes cover a wide range of real-world problems, from using LINQ to replace existing loops, writing your own Swype-like keyboard input routines, to finding duplicate files on your disk. The purpose of these recipes is to make you “think LINQ” so that you can use your own coding techniques to write more efficient, concise, and data-intensive applications.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Joseph Albahari (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 174 Pages - 03/18/2008 (Publication Date) - O'Reilly Media (Publisher)
- Sold in pairs.
- Unique mounting fastener usable on any LinQ system accessory
- Tool-less installation and removal
- Fits: Outlander 2012 with 800R or 1000 engine, Outlander & Outlander MAX 2013-2014 (except with 400...
- Works with LinQ Snowboard/Ski Rack (860201255/860201222) and LinQ Saddlebags (860200624).
- The unique mounting fastener is usable on any LinQ system accessory.
- Included: 2 Cargo LinQ bases and hardware.
- This is a factory original equipment kit, not an aftermarket
- CANDY GEMS: Unwrap the fun with our iconic wearable hard candy lollipop ring with an enormous...
- BULK LOLLIPOPS: 20 individually-wrapped shelf stable Ring Pop lollipops per bag make them great...
- ASSORTED CANDY FLAVORS: Contains a selection of 6 mouth-watering fruity flavors: Strawberry, Blue...
- SHELF-STABLE TREATS: Perfect treats to have around the house for kids and the whole family to enjoy....
- FUN CANDY FOR EVERYONE: Great for kids, virtual parties, birthday parties, party favors, treats,...
- Outlander L & Outlander L MAX (G2L)
- Made of polypropylene glass fibre
- Allows to install all LinQ accessories
- Sold in pack of 4
- This is factory original equipment, not aftermarket
- Producto oficial.
- 100% polister.
- 15" x 13.5" x 4"
- Ideal letter/legal basic-duty, standard set-up box stacks and stores on shelves
- Made in the USA
- Strong double wall, single wall construction provides lasting protection to files
- Lift-off lid allows easy access and ships attached to prevent loss of lid
- Unwrap the fun and play delicious with a box full of only your favorite Airheads flavor
- Perfect treat size and easy to share. Stock up your pantry or use Airheads bulk candy for holidays,...
- Kosher, gluten-free and allergy-free candy. Free of all "Big 8" allergens: milk, eggs, peanuts, tree...
- Get creative and cut or mold Airheads into custom treats.
- Ultra-versatile tool holder
- Convenient swivel-latch allows tools to be stored in any orientation
- Sold in Pairs
- If mounted on the Headache Rack (715002423) or the Bed Wall Extender (715002421), the LinQ Adaptor...
- Fits: G2, G2S, Defender, Defender MAX, Maverick X3, Maverick X3 MAX, Maverick Trail
- Replaces broken or damaged LinQ turn knobs for cargo boxes, without having to purchase a new...