Best Apple Keynote Courses 2021
Best Apple Keynote Tutorials 2021
Mac Keynote: Creating Presentations On Your Mac
Mac Keynote is a comprehensive course with 50 lessons including short hands-on examples on how to create interesting and compelling slides. It includes over three hours of video tutorials and sample files. This course begins with a simple Keynote example. You’ll create a short presentation using a basic built-in theme. Then you will see how easy it is to present this presentation. From there, you’ll learn how to create more complex slides using things like text, images, shapes, lines, audio, and video. You will see how to use the layout and alignment tools to make your own slides look great.
You will also learn transitions and animation. You will see how to add transitions between slides and create a slide item by item. The course also covers animation using Magic Move and other techniques. You will then learn more advanced uses for presentations such as creating videos and creating stand-alone interactive kiosks. Other advanced techniques covered include editing and creating your own themes, printing, and collaborating with others.
Whether you need to use Keynote for work, school, or to create Internet content, this course can get you up to speed quickly. It does not assume that you have previous experience with other presentation software. However, if you’ve used something like PowerPoint in the past, you can also use this course to quickly learn the ins and outs of Keynote.
How to create an awesome demo video in Keynote
Getting a professionally produced demo video can cost thousands of dollars, which unfortunately many startups can’t afford. Professional animation software like After Effects, Flash, or Maya is expensive and too complex to learn. In this course, I’ll teach you how to create a great animated demo video with just Keynote.
Keynote is cheap, $ 20, very easy to use, but comes with a great set of animation tools
I’ll show you how I animated one of our most popular how-to videos (PadMapper) using only Keynote.
We’ll go through the entire production process, from how to write an effective, fun, concise, and sells script, to how to publish your video for maximum impact.
We will cover:
How to write an awesome script
How to script your script
How to record a voiceover
How to illustrate in Keynote
How to animate in Keynote
How to record / edit your animation
How to add sound effects
How to choose a music track
How to export / publish your video
Within hours, you will learn everything you need to produce a great demo video, save thousands of dollars doing it yourself, and have fun in the process.
Keynote for UI Animations – Easily animate your app designs
Keynote has quietly revolutionized the world of mobile app design by providing the tools to turn your flat lay designs into fully animated, engaging concepts with just a few hours of training. This course will teach you how to use the Keynote app to design dynamic and animated mobile app user interfaces that impress customers and engage users.
Learn how to create beautiful, high-quality animated mobile app user interfaces with the powerful tools of Keynote and a smooth workflow
• Master the essential principles and tools of Keynote.
• Discover design techniques that will enhance your creative potential.
• Learn and implement best practices to ensure quality and impact.
• Travel from concept to realization by animating a sample mobile application.
See why some of the world’s top designers use Keynote
Many of Silicon Valley’s most established and fastest growing companies swear by Keynote when animating user interfaces for mobile applications because it is fast and intuitive and produces amazing end products.
One thing that sets Keynote apart is its almost one-step “Magic Move” transition that enlivens the difference between design compositions. This course will teach you the power of Magic Move, along with many other advanced design techniques available in Keynote.
Content and overview
Whether you are a beginner or experienced designer with experience using Photoshop and Illustrator, you will find this course useful as it combines step-by-step instructions with hands-on, customizable exercises:
• Animating Mobile Apps from A to Z: With 23 lectures and 2 hours of content, this course covers everything from resource preparation, element design and timing to precision animation to exporting mockups. finished video.
• Workflows for Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator: Since not all designers use the same tools, this course covers the workflows for importing designs for each of the 3 main design applications used by professionals.
• Test your knowledge: Periodic quizzes will review key concepts and ensure you have mastered the content.
• Interactive Design Project: With the instructor, you will animate a sample user interface for an iPhone music player application. The included Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Keynote documents let you recover at any point in the project.
After completing this course, you will understand how to animate high-quality mobile application user interfaces using Keynote, and you will be better prepared to meet the demands of your customers and developers.