Best ARKit Courses 2021
Best ARKit Tutorials 2021
The Complete ARKit Course – Build 11 Augmented Reality Apps
ARKit has been called a “Game Changer” for augmented reality! It allows developers to create augmented reality apps for iOS 11 recently released by Apple.
This new technology opens the door for creatives and designers of mobile applications to create new experiences in a whole new industry which is expected to be worth 165 billion dollars by 2024!
Come learn Arkit in this fun and exciting course with Rayan Slim – a seasoned iOS developer who followed Rob Percival’s “learn by doing” style to create this amazing course.
With over 9 hours of content and 5 * reviews, this is already the longest and highest rated ARKit course on Udemy!
Create 11 augmented reality apps using ARKit in iOS 11 and Swift 4
You will progress from beginner level to extremely high level and your instructor will build each app with you step by step on the screen.
You will create 11 AR apps, including a Floor is Lava app, an AR measurement app, an Ikea app, and many other popular augmented reality apps. In doing so, you will learn to:
Use textures to create cool 3D models
View and animate 3D models in the real world camera view
Use World Tracking to track your location anytime
Launch projectiles in the real world
Place 3D objects on horizontal surfaces
Drive a car on horizontal surfaces
Building an interdimensional portal
Detect collisions between two 3D nodes
As always, you’ll get all the required source code and user-friendly support in the Q&A area. No ARKit or iOS development experience is required, although a basic understanding of Xcode and Swift will help you progress faster.
Augmented Reality apps with ARKit and SceneKit on iOS
ARKit was released in June 2017 by Apple and instantly grew to become the largest AR platform with 350 million compatible devices. ARKit makes it much easier for developers to code augmented reality applications than ever before.
Discover the future of programming with ARKit today and be in demand!
AR is disrupting the world and will very soon become a mass market. Don’t wait for the crowds, be a leader and innovator in this exciting new field:
Augmented reality will change everything we know in the coming years
So what will you learn?
This course will teach you:
● How to design 3D objects and text with and without code
● Primitive geometries, colors / textures / materials, lights, animations, physics and particle systems.
● Physics-based rendering for a realistic appearance
● How to use Scenekit’s integrated physics engine
● Surface recognition (floor, tables, walls, etc.)
● Image detection (posters, paintings, postcards, magazines, book covers, business cards …)
● Spatial sound for immersive experiences
● Image detection and tracking
● Automatic environment texture
● Face tracking and animation (requires iPhone X, Xs, XsPlus or Xr)
FREE ARKIT COMPANION APP
You can try out all the ARKit projects that you are going to learn now on your device. Search for “Augmented Reality App” on the App Store.
All source codes and 3D design materials are included and easy to reuse in your applications and business projects – This will save you countless hours, which is priceless
In addition, you will learn the key concepts of a good user experience in augmented reality applications!
People crave amazing AR experiences, but today there is a lack of “Killer AR Apps” on the App Store. It’s a huge opportunity to get in early before it becomes a crowded space!
Big brands are looking for skilled ARKit developers because augmented reality is already available on 380 million iOS devices, but the technology is so new that there is a shortage of trained iOS ARKit developers.
AR games have been gaining popularity since Pokemon Go, but even in games there is a dearth of good AR apps that people love. What is your idea for an application? Could that make you the next app millionaire ?!
CREATE THE APPLICATIONS OF THE FUTURE
After completing this course, you will be ahead of the game! The mobile AR market is poised to grow exponentially, so you’ll be well positioned to dominate the AR apps section of the AppStore and hopefully bring your creative ideas to life in a matter of weeks with ARKit.
ARKit is here to stay, and we are only at the beginning because all the big brands are investing heavily in augmented reality platforms. Apple is betting big on ARKit and wants to deliver your awesome ARKit apps ASAP!
WHAT WILL YOU BUILD?
● Design 3D shapes and add colors using the scene editor (no code required, endless possibilities!)
● Build exactly the same thing with code using only SWIFT 4.1 and Apple’s SceneKit Framework.
● Create animated scenes using SCNActions (with and without code yet!)
● Horizontal surface detection
● Vertical surface detection
● Image detection
● Occlusion: make objects disappear behind a door or under a table
● Spatial sound: For truly immersive augmented reality experiences, use 3D sound to delight your users
● AR game
● Design with particle systems: add smoke, fire, stars and more to your AR scenes
● Measure distances from the real world with iPhone.
● Create optical illusions!
● Face tracking and animation
● Play videos in AR
● Use Arkit for virtual reality: play 360 videos
● display 2D content and build AR applications using SpriteKit
Introduction to SpriteKit in a simple section. Learn how to use SpriteKit with ARKit to display simple 2D elements such as text and emojis.
Programming in augmented reality can be overwhelming at first glance, but this course will give you the confidence to build your own AR apps and develop your coding skills using Apple’s latest and greatest ARKit framework step by step. at your own pace.
● We will design a 3D drone from scratch in Xcode and fly it around the user
● We will throw fireballs to destroy a brick pyramid, right from your living room!
●We’re going to build a portable hole like in Roger Rabbit! (this one is actually a challenge, are you up to it?)
● We will create and animate a 3D face using the latest hardware from Apple: iPhone X, Xs, Xs Plus or Xr and perform AR on selfie camera on people’s faces like in Instagram and Snapchat stories. We will learn how to use filters and camera lenses to interact with people’s living emotions.
Build Your AR Portal With ARCore & ARKit
Have you ever wanted to make a crazy augmented reality app and learn at the same time? You have come to the right place.
By taking this course, you will be able to create your private Instagram AR portal room that shows your top 5 Instagram photos. You will learn how to build cross-platform AR applications that run ARCore and ARKit at the same time. It’s possible thanks to AR Foundation!
AR Foundation is a cross-platform API that allows us to develop cross-platform AR applications. With AR Foundation, you develop once and build on both Android and IOS at the same time, saving you time and energy.
By signing up for this course, we will learn a lot of different things and combine them into a beautiful AR app:
In this first section, we’ll get started with AR Foundation and build a simple AR Foundation application that’s HelloAR.
In the second section, we’ll start with Shader coding using Unity’s ShaderLab and write our own Shader to achieve a portal effect. Next, we’ll write the Portal script from scratch. This script will allow us to access the portal. Next, we will integrate AR Foundation into our project and create two applications; the one running ARCore and the one running ARKit. After that, we will write PortalPlacer and PlaneController scripts from scratch. These scripts are basic scripts that should also be used by other AR applications.
In the third section, we’ll start with the Instagram API and integrate the Instagram API into Unity. Then we will get your 5 most liked Instagram photos by comparing the number of likes of each Instagram photo. After that, we will show your TOP Five Instagram photo in our portal room along with your profile picture and username.
You will learn:
Learn ARCore and ARKit with AR Foundation.
Learn how to build cross-platform AR apps using AR Foundation.
Find out how to integrate the Instagram API into Unity.
Learn how to write fundamental AR scripts from scratch, such as PlaneController and PortalPlacer scripts.
Learn basic shader coding with Unity’s Shader Lab.
Learn how to download images from Instagram API with Unity 2018.3
Create an ARCore / ARKit application that retrieves content from the Internet.
Learn how to create AR portal experiences.
Learn how to parse the JSON response in Unity.